eXpress FreshFiles Finder (XFFF) - v1.1.0 (Freeware!)
Freeware freshest files finding utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
XFFF is an small freeware utility for finding the freshest files on your disks.
- Modern graphical UI.
- Able to recursively processing subfolders.
- Two mode - find the specified number of freshest files, or find files
modified after specified date/time.
- Show log with results.
- any system running Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000 or Windows XP.
- less than 1 Megabytes of free space on hard disk.
xfffi.exe - 410Kb Installer
XFF is very simple utility and, for this reason, does not demand any
installation utility. Simply unzip all files to any folder and run the
executable file (usually, "xfff.exe").
After starting the program, on the screen should appear the main program
window. Enter path to root folder of files to processing, check or uncheck
appropriate checkboxes, specify the number of files or enter the date and
time values and click the "Start" button.
Click on the copyright notice at right bottom corner of window for visit the
|6.12.2004||XFFF v1.1.0 released.|
- Added context menu for files list.|
- Now XFFF show brief statistics on status bar when done.
- Added confirmation when attempt to close XFFF during work.
- Now XFFF save own state to registry when close and restore it at start.
|5.12.2004||XFFF v1.0.0 released.|
| ||First public release|
Copyrights and licenses
Copyright © 2004 Irnis Haliullin <email@example.com>
All copyrights to eXpress FreshFiles Finder are exclusively owned by the
author - Irnis Haliullin.
Permission to use, copy, and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice
and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. This software
is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
If you have any questions or suggestions about XFFF, please contact by
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using
feedback form at http://www.irnis.net/